A stone fruit-dominant nose with a hint of pineapple, mango, and a subtle ginger spice. The aromas follow through to the palate, together with a delicate rice sweetness, newly ripened stone fruit flavours and a slight tropical character. Notable depth for a light sake, with a smooth and dry finish.
- Rice: Yamada-nishiki (Brewery grown)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 50%
- Yeast: 1801
- SMV: +3
- Acidity: 1.2
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃)
- Seafood, Cured Meat, Chocolate
- Seared (Salmon, Tuna, Scallop), Mentaiko, Salami, Cultured Butter, Mayo
Chikurin - Junmai Daiginjo "Karoyaka"
Marumoto Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||8.6|
Store in fridge for optimal freshness and keep refrigerated after opening. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.