A special pink-hued sparkling sake with aromas of apple and rose petal. Ripe fruit flavours with floral and herbal notes. Fruit sweetness balanced with a refreshing, effervescent zing. Fresh and vibrant, great on a hot summer day.
- Rice: Akebono (Okayama grown)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 70%
- Yeast: 1401
- SMV: -
- Acidity: 4
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃)
- Seafood, Tropical Fruits, Soft Cheese
- Deep Fried/ Tempura (Fish, Prawn), Durian
|Name||Hou-hou-shu - Sparkling "Red"|
Marumoto Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast, Herbs (Hibiscus, Rose Hip)|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||
Store in cool dark places and refrigerate after opening. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.