Delicate aroma of peach and blossoms, followed by a soft, fruity sweetness of peach and lychee flavours. A fruit-forward, well-balanced sake with a rounded, creamy texture and a clean finish.
- International Wine Challenge 2020 - Gold
- Kuramaster 2020 - Gold
- US National Sake Appraisal 2020 - Gold
- Rice: Miyama-nishiki (Nagano Grown)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 39%
- Yeast: M-310
- SMV: -1
- Acidity: 1.3
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃)
Ima-nishiki - Junmai Daiginjo
Yonezawa Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||
Store in fridge for optimal freshness and keep refrigerated after opening. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.