Fresh stone fruit and white flower aromas with a hint of pineapple. Gentle sweetness of stone fruit and lychee flavours, balanced by a hint of savory spice. Rich, vibrant texture with a long, smooth finish and a welcome zing.
- International Wine Challenge 2020 - Bronze
- London Sake Challenge 2020 - Gold
- US National Sake Appraisal 2020 - Gold
- Rice: Miyama-nishiki (Nagano Grown)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 55%
- Yeast: Nagano Yeast
- SMV: -1
- Acidity: 1.7
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃)
Ima-nishiki - Junmai Ginjo "Miyama"
Yonezawa Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||
Store in cool dark places and refrigerate after opening. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.