A complex aroma with fruit, steamed rice, and spice elements. Fruits and savoury spice on the palate, coupled with a hint of mushroom and rice notes. Overall, a well-balanced sake with a dry character and a smooth, clean finish.
- International Wine Challenge 2020 - Silver
- Kuramaster 2020 - Gold
- US National Sake Appraisal 2020 - Gold, Grand Prix Award
- London Sake Challenge 2020 - Gold
- Rice: Nagano Grown Rice
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 59%
- Yeast: M-310
- SMV: +1
- Acidity: 1.3
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃), Room (20℃), Warm (45℃)
Ima-nishiki - Tokubetsu Junmai
Yonezawa Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||
Store in cool dark places and refrigerate after opening. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.