This is not your ordinary Futsushu! Using self-cultivated Yamada-nishiki sake rice for koji production, creates both a clean and umami-rich flavour.
A soft stone fruit and watermelon nose. Balanced ripe fruit flavours, rounded out by a gentle sweetness. A fun everyday drink, either paired with food or enjoyed all by itself.
- Rice: Akebono (Okayama grown), Yamada-nishiki (Brewery grown)
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 68%
- Yeast: 701
- SMV: -2
- Acidity: 1.2
- Serving Temperature: Cold (10-15℃), Room (20℃)
- Beef, Chicken, Pork, Vietnamese Food
- Grilled (Beef, Chicken, Pork)
|Name||Kamo-midori - "Green Cup"
Marumoto Sake Brewery
|Ingredient||Rice, Rice koji, Water, Yeast, Distilled Alcohol|
|Standard Drinks (approx.)||2.4
Store in cool dark places. To maintain quality, please consume as soon as possible after opening.